Wednesday, October 15, 2014
How To Generate Massive Amounts Of Leads With Video Marketing By Following 4 Steps
Today you absolutely must learn how to utilize video marketing to generate leads, because it s one of the best ways to to build relationships with your prospects, get them to feel like they have know,n you for a long time, generate this bond of trustworthiness. If you pay attention you will notice that every 6 and 7 figure earner uses video in their marketing. I want to share with you how to get better results with your videos and actually generate leads and buyers in your business. I have videos that I created months ago and they still generate me leads. Step 1 Know Your Target Market I made a whole blog post sharing with you how to identify your customer avatar, in essence a group of people that share certain characteristics, demographics, values, hopes, dreams, problems, etc. That is always step 1. You need to know who you are marketing to. Different people will respond to different messages. You wouldn t recommend a nice juicy steak to a vegetarian right? So the same goes with v
http://profitwithvitaliy.com/how-to-generate-massive-amounts-of-leads-with-video-marketing-by-following-4-steps/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment