Monday, July 21, 2014

Rare Interview – How 21 y/o Ex-Construction Worker Shaqir Hussyin Went From 0$ To $300,000 Per Month ( Part 1 of 2 )


I had a chance recently to listen how Daegan Smith interviewed Shaqir Hussyin on exactly what it took for him to go from 21 years old punk, broke, construction worker kid to making more than $300,000 per month, and I want to share with you all the golden nuggets of wisdom that I learned that [ ] The post Rare Interview How 21 y/o Ex-Construction Worker Shaqir Hussyin Went From 0$ To $300,000 Per Month ( Part 1 of 2 ) appeared first on Vitaliy Dubinin Online Marketing Mentor. Related posts: Internet Marketing Success Why It s Easier To Make $50,000/Month Than Your First $5,000/Month In this video you re going to learn why it s so... Different Ways To Get Targeted Traffic To Your Website No matter what type of online business you run, getting... Predatory SEO Review How To Rank Your Content On The 1st Page Of Google For Any Keyword Searching for a comprehensive review of Rob Fore s predatory SEO course...
http://profitwithvitaliy.com/rare-interview-21-yo-exconstruction-worker-shaqir-hussyin-0-300000-month-part-1-2/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=rare-interview-21-yo-exconstruction-worker-shaqir-hussyin-0-300000-month-part-1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment